Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Week 1

During the first week of my 20% project, I decided what I am going to do for my 20% project, which is rating and reviewing top 10 apps in the app store, top 5 paid and top 5 free apps, but if the app is more than three or four dollars I might not buy it, because of the expenses. I also created the website for reviewing apps, I haven't designed the website yet, which is what I'm going to do during week two. Since I didn't add the gadgets and information needed to review apps on the website, it has not been published yet, and it's going to have a mobile version, and if I have time to learn how to make an app I might make an app for it too. The website will probably be on Webs, but I might change it if I found it complicated or didn't know how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment