Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Week 3

During the third week of my 20% project I decided not to review the top ten, but I'm going to review the top twenty apps from the app store, and I'm just going to review the free apps ONLY, the reason why i decided to do that is because I wasn't able to provide the amount
of money needed to complete the paid apps process.
I am also going to make a new website due to the changes I made, it's easier to make a new one than make the changes, and probably change the purpose of the website, that is also due to the changes of the project. I am also going to rate "the best app of the week" and post up a different article or paragraph about it, and why it was the best app of the week.
I am still going to post the walk-through of the apps, even if it was a bad app, with poor reviews, some people might like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment