Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Week 2

During the second week of my 20% project about reviewing apps, I'm going to create a website that shows my reviews and ratings about the top ten apps, top 5 paid and top 5 free, but if I was short on money, I might just review the top ten free apps in the app store, and I will make a special one for the app of the week and name it or put that it was the app of the week in it's title,and I will also list the ranking number of the apps and state how much does it cost, and if I find the app good or useful I will recommend it to the people who view my website, and I will provide on what devices and versions of iOS does it work, and pictures of the app and might include some comments and reviews from the app store itself.


1 comment:

  1. Moe, I think you could include a picture of an app on each post or a screenshot. Figure out where you are going to post your reviews and how people will see them.

    ReplyDelete